- Wottoline explains in this tutorial how to transform a mask for the use of the little ones at home.
Madrid, April 26th 2020. The little ones at home will be able go out today after 43 days of quarantine. Children under the age of 14 years old can take controlled walks, always with an adult, for one hour a day, between 9:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., at one kilometer from their home and without access to recreational spaces or sports facilities. The use of the protection mask in trips is highly recommended, although its not mandatory. Wottoline, Spanish multinational product and logistics management company, has shared to us a tutorial video in which it explains how to transform an adult protection mask to a children’s mask.
Transforming an adult mask to an children’s mask its simple.
- First you must wash your hands and disinfect them.
- Then you need to place the mask in a vertical position.
- Now look for the center and fold the two edges in half, like a Z.
- To secure these folds, tie a knot in the rubber hook, making sure it’s tight.
- Do the same with the other side.
- Now turn around the mask, leaving the white side inside and the blue side on the outside.
- You must be very careful and never touch the center of the mask, as well as making sure that the edges are well closed.